There are many ways that you can get involved and help us!
- Support our events: Keep up-to-date with our events, published in the school newsletter and promoted via the WhatsApp groups for the years and with posters around the school. Share your talents and time whenever you can: baking cakes, donating clothes, volunteering your time at our events… to mention but a few. And most of all, join in the fun and be part of our great community!
- Corporate Matching: Does your company offer corporate matching donation opportunities for employees doing charity work? If you’re not sure, please check if this is available at your place of work and let us know - we will help you find events where we can work together! We provided a list of companies that are known for offering corporate matching, please find it below.
- Donations: If you can’t find the time to get involved, but still want to support us, you can always make a cash donation to the SA or purchase raffle tickets ahead of events, purchase our merchandise when available or donate to our JustGiving page (https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/stteresascatholicacademy).
- Fundraising: If you would like to do some family fundraising and link it to the JustGiving site (https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/stteresascatholicacademy) that would be awesome! Let us know about your initiative and share some pictures with us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can share them via the newsletter.
- Fundraising Challenges: Join our fundraising challenges, like the February half term "Get Active with St Teresa's". Pledge to run, walk or cycle between 1km and 100km and register at https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/Getactivewithstteresas
- Shopping online: Shopping via AmazonSmile will donate up to 0.5% of the cost of eligible purchases to us. Just register St Teresa's School Pta as your charity and remember to access Amazon via the Smile webpage https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ or link our charity to your Amazon App (you will need the latest version of the app). Please go to settings, click AmazonSmile and select St Teresa's School Pta as your charity.
Lots of other sites such as John Lewis, Argos, Sainsburys, ASOS and many more donate via Easyfundraising (https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/). If you've registered St Teresa’s SA as your chosen cause, then retailers give a small donation to us via the website when you buy something.
- School Sweeps - our very own monthly lottery! Participating is easy and each ticket costs just £2 per month - just fill in the form below and keep your fingers crossed for our monthly prize draw (3 winning tickets each month)! The more people play, the greater the prize fund and pay-outs are, so share this with your friends and family! More details and the form to fill can be downloaded below.
- Become a member of the SA: New team members are always welcome, so if you want to get more involved in the school community and gain that warm fuzzy feeling of giving something back, please contact the SA team for more details.
If you want further information on any of the above or have any questions around the SA and our activities, please contact Matt at email@example.com or Susanna at Susanna_king@yahoo.co.uk or talk to any member of the SA.
- DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD:
- Corporate Matching
- School Sweeps details and application