There are many ways that you can get involved and help us!
- Support our events: Keep up-to-date with our events, published in the school newsletter and promoted with posters around the school. Participate and attend wherever you can!
- Help with events and requests: Our events often rely on more than just your attendance to be successful. We publish our requests in the school newsletter, on the parents Facebook page and via ParentMail. Please keep updated and share your talents and time where you can: baking cakes, donating clothes, volunteering your time at our events… to mention but a few.
- Corporate Matching: Does your company offer corporate matching donation opportunities for employees doing charity work? If you’re not sure, please check if this is available at your place of work and let us know - we will help you find events where we can work together! We provided a list of companies that are known for offering corporate matching, please find it below.
- Cash Donations: If you can’t find the time to get involved, but still want to support us, you can always make a cash donation to the SA or purchase raffle tickets ahead of events.
- The St Teresa’s Charity Draw: Yes, we have our very own monthly lottery! You can join by simply setting up a monthly direct debit to buy your numbers. Numbers cost just £2 per month per number and we draw 3 prices every month. The more people play, the greater the prize fund and pay-outs are! You can apply by using the form below.
- Become a member of the SA: New team members are always welcome, so if you want to get more involved in the school community and gain that warm fuzzy feeling of giving something back, please contact the SA team for more details.
If you want further information on any of the above or have any questions around the SA and our activities, please contact Karen Howick at Karen_pash@yahoo.co.uk or talk to any of us.